Friday, August 6, 2010

Introduction: Abril

Life is a strange experience. Something so small and finite, yet over centuries the greatest of humanity have struggled to understand it. Struggled to grasp and comprehend it so they may be masters of it. Foolishness. If only they knew that mastery is not pleasure and understanding no joy. It is the freedom in dependancy that I know not. That is what they should rejoice in. There is the secret to joy that I will never experience.

But instead they want freedom from their ignorance. What a fickle race they are. Ignorance is bliss, is that not one of their many expressions? When will they learn that the greatest joy is in what they cannot experience with their five senses. Only through the soul can true life be found. But most of them are dead in their souls. Many claim to know the way to life but are blind. How could they understand life when they've never been touched by it? No, it's breathing, tasting, the silent solitude in a single moment, that they do not know.

When they learn the secret to full attention, then perhaps they will live.

Life is now.

Enough about my philosophy--as you call it--you need to know who I am. At least, a little about me. Then you may begin to comprehend, if indeed that's what it is. You want a name perhaps? My name. No, I haven't one yet. You must understand, from where I come there are no names. We remain nameless except when we have discovered who we truly are.

I have not had the great fortune of discovering that yet. For now, if you must have a name, call me Abril. Simple. Uncomplex. So very little like my life. I have a world to show you. One you will never have seen before. Yes, smile and find these words trite. They are hardly enough, but they will have to do.

It is the way you communicate here, isn't it? In my world we have no need of words. My lack, therefore, in words you must pardon. I will do my best to express clearly what I have to show you.

Do you dare experience the world through my eyes?

~Abril~

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know...very strange. I'm not trying this again x)

    ReplyDelete

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!