Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The 'Duh' Moments in Life

Guitar! I love playing it now. I'm still not very good but I'm improving and that's what makes it fun. Today I finally did the OBVIOUS and went online to look for help on strumming and reading tabs. Now I'm learning how to play the song I'm Getting into You by Relient K!! Yay!!!

I might start telling my daily events tonight as a pre-going to bed thing. I must say this though before I continue on this blog. All the ideas and thoughts or things I say I'm going to do are just brainstorming stuff and I might never continue along them as the point of this blog is to simply write and write in abundance, that's probably why not many people would take the time to read it...but anyway!

Amy Trying again

Signing off



Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!