Monday, April 6, 2009

Life is Life and I am Laughing

I believe I'm learning to laugh at myself. That is instead of feeling totally embarrassed when I feel that I look totally ridiculous or do something foolish and perhaps humiliating, I try and smile as if to an inside joke or laugh at myself before anyone else gets the chance and it takes the sting out of any comments from others. It can also take the fun out of them too.

The times I'm not at all good at this is when I say something and later regret it. What I mean is, I go home and (figuratively...most of the time) bang my head on the wall for what an idiot thing to say. I know that probably the people I said it to will forget it and not consider me as stuck up and show offish as I sounded. But I do get really annoyed at myself over such situations.



Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!