Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Amazing Amusement with Apryl, to put it Aptly

I don't have much time as I should be off to begin my quest to finish the hardest part of my school, (the essay) but I will tell you a bit about what I've been up to lately with my friends.

Apryl came over last week, and we had a load of fun. Though I must say it had a not so pleasant but eventful beginning. Apryl came with her dad on his scooter (kinda a slimmer version of a motorbike..I guess..eheh I'm terrible with automobiles..) and they got into a small accident.


They were driving along, Uncle Aiman minding his business and paying attention to all the cars around him, when suddenly a car that was right next to him, within a few inches, started pulling over into the next lane. The guy in the car wasn't even paying attention. He didn't even look over out his side window or else he would have seen the motorbike. No blindspot here.

Anyway, on the whole, it was not Uncle Aiman's fault and thank God the only injuries were bruised fingers (from hitting the side view mirror) for Uncle Aiman, and a slightly scrapped leg for Apryl. Besides that, we had a great time together. Now we are almost done with reading Princess Bride aloud to each other. Only 2 more chapters to go! And while we were reading we were deciding what kind of thing we should memorize. There are mainly two long speeches in the book but we weren't sure which one to do.

We were thinking about doing her first one, which is an impassioned monologue where she professes her love to Wesley! It would do for a very comical one... Rather embarrassing but comical. Then we thought up all kinds of scenarios that we would use. (In a while I'll post this monologue for you to see how crazy it would be to memorize.)

We were thinking how crazy it would be if one of us were out on a date and came to an awkward pause, OH BOY, and then (lets say it's me cuz I need more guts to do it :P) I started pouring out the whole spiel in a crazy melodramatic way trying to make it sound almost sincere and making sure I don't pause long enough to let him break in or anything. HAHAHAHAH!!! ...It would have to be the right kind of guy....hehe. But it would do for a good laugh.

I'll have to come back and tell you more later.

Byee!

Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!