Sunday, February 22, 2009

Random Recentness

Oh bother. Yeah it's been a while since I've posted. I guess I just haven't been feeling like it lately...I really need to though. Good place to journal stuff that would be nice to know in the future.

Anyway I'm not in the mood to write much. I'm going up to Cameron to be in a prayer conference. Yeah. I'll help leading and at it's going to be a very interesting time to say the least...

Haha..It will also be a nice place to get to see people I haven't seen in a while.

ARG. By the way, there have been two songs stuck in my head, one in paticular, Hot 'n' Cold by Katy Perry. Ok not sure If I spelled the title right but you get the point. That song is soo catchy and ANNOYING. :) Anyway the other one's not so bad the main lyrics are:

I just wanna be ok, be ok, be ok,
I just wanna be ok today.

Hahah. Yeah VERY catch tune. This day, sunday is the end of a very unproductive week that can go by unnoticed by the world for it's complete and total uselesness. Haha :). I just was still dealing with stuff. Plus I'm a people person and I focus my attention on Saturday and Sunday, but lately I've been ending Sunday on a low which makes me sad. But, BUT, I'm not going to let this week pass unmarked by any note worth accomplishments! NO indeed. I have plans...haha I hope I keep them!

I've had a lot of questions lately. Actually mainly today. They have mostly to do with my current friendships and how they're going. Perhaps once I get a few answers I'll post up some of my questions, but for now I'll leave you be.

Oh yes, the only two things that are note worthy happened yesterday. I went to No Apologies, woohoo :D. It was great! and I had skit practice. Everyone is doing really well in the skit! I just honestly hope I'm not really getting on anyone's nerves for being rather bossy. I get a little annoyed with myself afterwards, but I'm trying to learn! I want to know what really bugs people! Then I want to try not to do it :D!

I'll get a move on now. I'm going to do some reading before I go to bed. I need to pull myself out of this lull! and I WILL >.<

Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!