Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Mac turned off and Destroyed Four hours and 7 pages of work.

Right now I am in agony over what has just happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARHEEEEEEEEEGGGGGG!!!! I don't know why I'm even writing but I wanted to tell you what it feels like to loose 4 good hours of work. especially when they worked so well!!! I was so happy!!! afjiaofheijaef [ef a af hiaf p[a ia ips[ I'm REALLY ANGRY AT MAC RIGHT NOW. HOW COULD THEY??? HOW COULD THEY FORGET THE MOST BASIC OF BASIC FEATURES IN THEY'RE--


Long pause where I am a bit hysterical in my room going from weeping to tearing at my hair to getting my frustration out at myself, the Apple company, and my computer. Now I am not exactly calm but in a dark determined despairing.


It's amazing how something that I didn't have the day before yesterday could pain me so much at the loss of it today. I've wasted hour after hour away on the computer doing worthless, pointless trash, and now I bemoan and morn for the four hours of inspired writing that I used last night. No, this is not the end. This is the beginning. I want there to be a thousand opportunities to morn and not one time that I will have to morn.

I now want caution to my my right hand and disciplined persistence to be be my left hand along with the figurtive pen I will use to create beautiful masterpieces of writing. Fiction and Non fiction, Poetry, Drama, EVERYTHING. Inspired or dry I will persist. I must for I have no other choice. No I go to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!