Sunday, March 29, 2009

All Things to All People and Yet Genuinely Me

ARRGGG!!! When will I ever learn to write a spirited emotion filled post that is NOT about any particular person!!!!!! GRRRR I WANT EMOTION HERE. EMOTION PEOPLE.

Oh boy now it almost has a bit of my very small director side. I WANT TO YELL AND SCREAM AT YOU AND AT MYSELF. Note to self and everyone reading this post: You is refering to no one. Unless you want to consider me a lunatic with a split personality which I occasionally pertend to be...I have stopped being ashamed of who I am. This IS me. AND IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT THEN IT'S YOUR LOSS...no lahh..

If you know me then you know that I'm not like that.. I was just trying it on for size XD. I would normally say that'd I'd try and change but that's wrong. Yes, I believe it's WRONG!! I'm not going to change my personality to suit the pet peeves of people just to feel accepted. I will do everything possible in my power to be a friend to them but I will not change my core.

My existence depends on becoming more the way God created me to be. NOT whatever the whims of my acquaintances and all those around me would have me be. What people think of me only matters as far as the verse from Paul says something along these lines (I can't remember where it is..need to find it XS):

I will be all things to all people.

Yeah well..that's probably not exactly the words but that's the just of it. He was referring to how we should be all things to all people. Anyway I need to be off now so I'll just get this posted!

haha, Whew! I just got a bunch of drafts out there onto my blog! Now my number of drafts is down to 31 instead of somewhere around 45 XD.

Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!