Saturday, March 21, 2009

Inspired when I least Expect It

Inspiration is a flighty thing. Honestly, I believe it has much of a spirit like a fairy. Come on! It comes and pumps adrenaline through your veins for a time and then thins out and slips away leaving you empty minded and handling a motionless pen (metaphorically speaking of course haha I don't use pens.)

This Week the Trend Is..
Love that song! Don't want to be like it at all!! =S. I need a helping hand to clear the ground before I spread my wings and fly away. Ok so I'm filled with aspiration if not inspiration. I think there are a few things I need to do before I can get out of this rut. One of them would be stop using YOUTUBE. I've been addicted aka I've been watching way too much of it.

Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!