Friday, March 27, 2009

My Random Wonderings

I've gotten to thinking. Yes and most likely OVER thinking. Because I've been wondering about the worth of conversations. What is the point of talking, chatting with people? What does it do? Does it benefit the person? Does it benefit you? Or how about this...

If it should then...
How many conversations have benefited you lately? I have trouble answering this question.
What is beneficial to talk about?
How can you have a worthy conversation?
Even if you talk about high things and important ideas to improve your mind how have you benefited?
Is it out of a longing to belong that we spend time chatting?
How can we spend our life and make it worth while?
Ok that was randomly off topic...meness :).
BTT(Back to topic) When are we wasting time and when are we helping each other?
What makes a friend real?
How do you make a true friend?
(quote from zoegirl)What is the meaning of life?
I've asked myself so many times
Is there a reason I'm here
i wish someone would make it clear
cuz I'm livin' from day to day
feeling so far away
maybe this life is not what I thought
keeping my eyes on you is something I've gotta do
even when I don't feel like it!
(hehe..Zoegirl not me)

For now that's the end of my queries.

Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!