Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Epiphany Strikes

I just had an epiphany and I am too thrilled. I can't say to thrilled for words cuz I'm going to attempt at writing it down. God has been merciful and patient with me these past few months. He's been taking me through a situation and all my terrible foolish, sinful, processing heart.

It is very late tonight but I am too thrilled to go to sleep yet. I have been apathetic and disobedient. I am so thankful that God is so forgiving! He is. I love him and I need help to follow him. I can only hope what I have just gained is not something false or fake and cannot happen in real life. I'm wondering, can I pull this off? Can it really be real?

This is the first time anything like this has happened. It makes me excited and feeling giddy and crazy. I just figured something out from my own life in the exact same way I have ever figured something out in one of my stories! I've been living a story! I can't tell you much of it because it's not right for the other people involved in this story to know the whole thing. Yet. I hope that one day I will be able to share it with them.

I had much more to say but this is the only safe stuff haha! Yeah...realized this doesn't actually say anything...ahem If you wish to know the truth behind this post all you have to do is ask. I will tell you if you want to know XP. Just not now and here.

Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!