Friday, March 27, 2009

Those Insolent Imps

UGH! I would like to get my hands on an Inspiration Imp. That's what I think inspiration is. It is on little imps that slip into your mind and whisper things that can become beautiful ideas. BUT THEY LOVE TO DO IT AT THE MOST ANNOYING TIME!

Like when you're about to fall asleep! They stay as far away from you when you grope in the emptiness beyond your mind for something to write. They have no respect for proper priority!

And then.

AND THEN when you are about to slip into sleep your subconscious brushes a brightly colored thought that must be put down immediately or else it will be lost forever. Imps love mischief and that is why I'm certain inspiration must be doled out among a very mischievous group of imps!

As you can see. It is late. I got inspired. It is too rare to pass up. Now I lost my other inspiration in my wrath against those little sprites! So I will attempt sleep once again...
Sorry for the lack of beautification of my posts lately. And for the lack of posts. I'll try and get up my last night inspiration posted soon. XD

It's a poem... XD

Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!