Thursday, March 19, 2009

When Busy is Not So Busy

I don't know why I've drifted off from blogging. I really want to get back onto it and write at least 3 times a week. Yeah that sounds pretty good. I'll just try and put down some random thing that suits me for that particular time. And if I can't think of anything I'll just find a topic and write about it. Maybe I'll do a couple Free Types haha..instead of Free Writes..

I guess I've just gotten caught up in my everyday doings that I haven't had time to write them down. Isn't it annoying how when you have the most interesting things to write and the ones you'd most like to remember you are also the busiest and least likely to write any of it down while it is still fresh in your mind? Maybe that's just me but I suppose that's why fantasy worlds don't really exist.

If they did, those who had enough imagination to create them and then get into them would be the only ones ever able to experience them. Because honestly, how many of the main characters in the fantasy novels you read have time to journal all the important interesting and beautiful things they see and experience while in the middle of an intense adventure of some sort? Instead it is a writer's place to experience their story second hand as they chronicle it for the world to enjoy.

My mind has been all a buzz lately. I was planning for my party, working on a skit for Easter, going to a conference, and trying to accomplish at least a small amount of school so I don't finish High School at the age of 19. I guess I've been pretty busy. And what makes me even more busy is just the fact that I'm not used to being very busy and therefore have a lot of a harder time kicking myself into high gear.

Anyway, Signing off here since I wrote this a while ago...

Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!