Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blogging

The wonder of blogging. Really, it's cool. This can be good this can be bad but I have learned a lot about people through reading their blogs. I guess u could say especially people who wouldn't normally be that easy to get to know in real life...I guess.. Anyway. I think I broke my promise! It's already Sunday! I just lately got back from BersatUnite and that was a wonderful time. I was amazed at how many people I recognized. Not only did I know so many people that where there, but I also recognized them :D. It probably didn't hurt that people I knew just a bit would be curious as to what happened to my leg...Ok curious is one thing but not enough credit to all the great people that were there. They were concerned.

ooo
Ooo
OoOoo
OOoooOo
OOooOOOooO
hehe, I just figured out how to use the Size Thing.

Doh! O.o so blur one...

Anyway Now Hopefully My Blog will get Cooler!!

I can now have fun expressing myself with Size, COLOUR and a lot more! Oh Yes, Can't forget, Fonts too.

3 comments:

  1. Man...That turned out waaaay to big...Ok I'll need to work on this for a while. Thankfully no one even knows this exists yet :D.

    ReplyDelete

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!