Friday, January 23, 2009

The Pirate's Revenge act!!

Ok, right now I'm...hmmm, I'm...sitting on a bed with my leg wrapped up typing on my beautiful Mac which I have named WhiteStag. Here I am about to post a conversation with myself. *A strange looking pirate takes over the blog OH NO!!*Harhar meharties I'm here to gain revenge on yuuu!! WARNING: If this at all makes you want to choke me, shake me, bang my head on the wall, or at all injure yourself please note that you have been fully warned that any damage this may do to your brain is not associated with me and/or anyone in company with me the writer of this piece of writing. If you do injure yourself I/we are not responsible for it because you were fully warned to stop before reading any further and you cannot charge me/us in a court of law. Also please be forewarned this is super lame and not worth the time it takes to read so leave now or go forward at your own risk.
GREEN: ME, BLUE: Myself
You know what I really want to do?

What?
You know, something really exciting?
Whatt?
Something I've been longing to plan for since I had a sleepover with Apryl?
WHAT??
I want to...
yes..
I waant to...
YES???
Have a mascaraed party!!!
Really?
For my 16th Birthday party!!
But you'll be gone..
No, I'll do it early :D:D:D!
Like when..?
Oh..I don't know..sometime in the next set of school holls.
Which are?
You know..when you get a break from school... >.<.
Noo I mean't when are they?
oh.
You airhead...
I am not an airhead!!
Yes you are.
Am not!
Are too!
AM NOT!
Then why are you talking to yourself..?
arr..em... moving on..
Ok..so when's this party of yours.
I don't know yet.
THEN WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT??
I just wanted to see what you thought of the idea.
...
So?
It's great...
Really? *Hopefully clasps hands*
No.
*begins to bawl* WHHHYYY NOOOTT WHHAA!
Ok..you're weird..
I know *Cheeky grin*
Good bye...
Wait!
*backs cautiously towards the door*
Where are you going???
Oh em..well..I need to..go find the thing I lost..you know..that time..I need to.. *reaches the door*
bb..bye then.. *Whimpers*
Yeah..bye.....*Slams door* AAH GET ME OUUT OF HERE!!


Disclaimer: Please let me tell you that this is not the way I really am and whether you know me well or not, this was made out of pure sillyness and does not display the way my mind really works. *you might try other posts to find out closer to the reality how I think..* I hope that if anything you will simply enjoy the bright colors. (a guy walks by rubbing his eyes saying Aaaah! my eyes! Will I ever recover!!) Or not...
P.S. Can't say I didn't warn you. :P
This was an attempt at entertaining..perhaps someone somewhere in the world will get the slightest chuckle out of it...if so I've accomplished my purpose far and beyond ;D.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! My aspiration for this post has been acomplished *sigh*. lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!