Monday, January 26, 2009

The Dawn of a New Day

Last night I went to bed bubbly over with laughter, this morning I wake up with a grumbling stomach and a new vigor for the new day. It took me a while to wake up, but that's mainly because I still haven't gotten enough regular sleep to be well caught up and rested hehe... I do need more sleep.

I thought that if I started writing now, in the morning, then I'd be less likely to run out of time before I need to go to bed :). That way I can get more down. You see, I have SOOO much that I want to tell you...well, to get written down anyway. There are so many different things I can write about here.

I've come up with all sorts of ideas on what to write. I could and hopefully will write about different issues that are relevant to us teens in these troubled days. I can lay open my mind on the things that i find important. Ok, but here and now let me reiterate. I will, hopefully be talking about all kinds of thing big and small, but for the big things, the things that effect everone, please know that I don't think I have all the answers, I'm just telling what I think. So, if you happen to drastically disagree with what I'm saying then that's fine, I might be wrong, it might just have different perspectives, or you can just stop reading whenever you feel like it ;).

I'll start out by saying this, I am a Christian. That in itself would turn off the public at large cuz as the Bible says in Matthew 24:9b:

"...and you will be hated by all nations because of me."

That's what I was just reading this morning. And this time the part that struck me was the all. I mean, yes, I've always know that we will be, and are persecuted by many nations. But what about the fact that it says all?? Anyway, I could expound but I've put off posting this thing for all day and I kinda do want to post it today.

You can see the time this was posted and also know that I wrote it around 8 a.m. yesterday.. :S.

Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!