Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh man..I totally have to start blogging. I really want to start writing down the little bit of stuff that I do. I hope someone can find this enjoyable and not just weirdness from me :). I want to go back so far and begin years ago. Well, I'll start small just writing as it comes to me. I'm not going to preach anymore ;). I just want a place to express myself to the world I guess. I have so many dreams and hopes for the future. This is going to be the place I'm going to test them out on the world.
I guess I'll just start back in 2008 and work out from there. Hehe but you can bet that there will be a whole lot that I'm not going to be talking about on here. Since nobody knows about my blog yet I guess it's still pretty safe.
I think I figured it out. The point of blogging is to get a sort of accountability thing going. If you blog and get people who actually read up on you then you feel guilty if you don't write for a super long time. So there, i'm going to start writing on my blog. Like a journal.
Which in other words means people are going to be reading my thoughts as they so from head to paper and turn out rather rough. So here is my first beginning attempt at writing on a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!