Sunday, January 11, 2009

Church is my Life...

Here I am and it is Sunday the 11th of January. It is 1:49 and I am settled in my messy room to write on you for a while. Once I have this going well I think I'll start telling people about it to help me keep going.
I just got back from CentrePoint eating at Pizza Uno with my mom. Yum, we always get the same thing and it is quite good :D. But really, I didn't start blogging to talk about what I eat...at least that isn't my main goal. Anyway, now the highlight of my week is over, *sigh*. I'll be starting up at school again tomorrow and hopefully I'll get an entire Science test done! If I don't I'm going to be in trouble really soon...
My goal is still to try and finish school in April, but it might have to be changed because life will go on and I might need to be getting money for a few months in between. I don't know yet whether or not we are going back to the US in March. It will be sad though. Youth is now the highlight of my week, I look forward to it starting now! hehe...Sunday and I'm already looking forward to Saturday. '"=.=
You know the title of this post? Seriously..it's true. Pretty much my only social life happens with people from SSMC or joint church gatherings. I'm definitely not saying that it's bad.
It's great to have wonderful Christian friends!! I just need somewhere to interact with non-Christians so I will have some friends to chatter with about the importance of life...Ok that didn't make sense. If you're wondering why I couldn't chatter with my Christian friends about important thing and the importance of life..I do!! Anyway, I just need some more places to hang out with people.
I'll tell you about yesterday in my next post but for right now I'll just keep rambling on about today.

I was awakened this morning by my dad calling up the stairs to ask if I was ready to go to church or not. That definitely woke me up. I had totally forgot to set an alarm or anything! Thankfully it was only 8:30 and I told him I was getting a ride with Shing Yi and her family so I didn't have to get ready quite so quickly.
Church was good. Pastor Phua preached today and that was good. It was great to sit with some of my friends again. I really would love to be able to find ways of getting together a group of people to do fun stuff.
Anyway I had a great time and I got the birthday present off to Sarah so I hope Egbert gets a chance to give it to her. I really want to wrap up this post and try a few things with my blog so bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!