Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ok I found this on Ernest's blog, (Hope u don't mind, if u ever end up reading this.) I really love reading these kinds of things so I figured I'd fill one or two out.

1oo Truths about Me!

ARE YOU?
►Perfect:
Definately not! Never will be..*sigh* Oh wait..Yes I will be. hehe..
►Tall:
You could say that...
►In your pajamas:
well..maybe??
►Lefthanded:
YUP!
======================================
L AST:
►Friend you saw:
Does my mom count?
►Talked to on the phone:
Hmm... Probably Apryl..
►Is today better than yesterday:
mmm..I have no idea
======================================
FAVORIT E:
►Number(s):
7, 26, 15, 21, 17
►Color:
Green! different shades but not lime..mainly emerald
►Food:
Mexican food!
►Place:
Church, Home, Egypt, and more...
=======================================
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did
this morning when you got up?
Ate :S, and then I went back to sleep until 10:45 AM!
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
Yup and yup.
Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters?
Bedtime Stories. It was funny :).
Q: Where is the last place you went?
One Utama... Chilies
Q. Do you smile a lot?
I hope so :D.
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
Not really...no I don't think I ever have...
Q: Are you a friendly person?
I sure hope people take me as one! :S
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
Here, at home
Q: Why did you sleep there?
Because I didn't go anywhere else..
Q: When was the last time you cried?
hmm...do you mean REALLY cried? or just fake/half cried?
Q: What was your last thought before?
Before...BEFORE WHAT?? Is this supposed to be Minglish??
Q: What do you hear right now?
The whir of my fan and someone else's air con
Q: Does anything hurt you right now?
Yes, two things... :(
Q: What's your favorite month?
April!! Sorry...I'm totally prejudice to my personal birthday month.
=======================================
EMOTIONS:
Are you missing someone right now?
YES!! YES AND YES! (That would equal at least 3 people)
Are you tired?
y..e..s...blaahh
=======================================
BASICS :
►Real name?
Amy Amaris Goodwin
►Age?
Technically I'm 15, but because I'm in Malaysia I guess u could say I'm 16
►Eye color?
Honey Brown like my dad... :)
►Zodiac sign?
dunno..dun care
►Male or female?
Female!
►Smart?
You tell me~ :S
►Hair color?
Brown with a bit of red in there somewhere....
►Sweats or Jeans?
Jeans! Definitely Jeans~!
►Phone or Camera?
Ooo..I'll say Camera Phone!!
►Health freak?
Not extremely so? Ok not really...
►Righty or lefty?
LEFTY!!
=======================================
FIRSTS:
First best friend?
Hmm.. I think it might have been Eunice! (still is btw)
►First award?
erm..don't remember perhaps some candy?
►First enemy?
oh..well..I'm not sure if I would consider them my enemy...
►First pet?
hmm..a CAT or to be precise a cute adorable kitten...aaw
===============
CURRENTLY:
►Eating?
nope
►Drinking?
nada..Oo I'm parched
►Listening to?
nuthin really, the pitter patter of the keys on my computer
►Plans for tommorow?
SURVIVE!! No, just get a bit of school done
►Waiting for?
me to get over this!! To move on..
=======================================
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE
GENDER:
►Lips or eyes
Eyes :).
►Shorter or taller?
TALLER!
►Romantic or spontaneous?
Romantic...though I love spontaneity!
►Sensitive or loud?
Sensitive!
►Hook-up or in a relationship?
In a Relationship :).
=======================================
HAVE YOU EVER:
►Drank bubbles?
..what kind?
►Lost glasses/contacts?
YUP!! arrg...
►Ran away from home?
nope! I definately don't want to now but I did contemplate it once...long story..I was happy with my home even then though. Wasn't running just wanting adventure...but i DIDN'T
►Broken someone's heart?
Erm...I HIGHLY doubt it. If I have I'm super sorry whoever u r! Oo..that would sound insulting wouldn't it.. Anyway, don't think so, if I have I'm sorry :(
►Been arrested?
hehe...well...there was that one time...
=======================================
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
►Do you like someone?
oh boy...yes..arg..yes I do..
►Are you seriously happy with your life?
Ehm...right now? kinda... In two minutes? Who knows...
Like Ernest said..there aren't 100 questions here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!