Monday, January 12, 2009

Wild Randomness

Ok right now I feel very immature and silly. As well as having felt very emo all day. I went to the doctor and he took off my itch cast for a bit and I got to see how ugly it had turned..yippee :S.

Anyway I've lost a lot of muscle in my knee and I need to do a bunch of exercising of those particular muscles.

Now I just wrote a very long and crazy poem sort of thing...but it isn't very poetic. Anyway I'm not dedicating it to anyone. It's just me being...well, me.
Please don't get the wrong idea...whoever will be reading this. It's a very foolish poem and if it sounds at all serious or like I've been heart broken or something blah blah blah. It's not. I'm fine, I'm good, everything is in God's hands, I'm happy and hopefully this will be the end.

I know who you are
But do you know me
No, you will never know me
That really, is the way things should be

Do I know you
Really do I
No, I will never know
But isn't that the way life goes?

Who am I to say I know
I shouldn't be saying so
I read and see what you have said
but that's not getting in your head

I will now forget
what else can I do
I should not be saying
all that I have said before

If I can't forget you
well, that's what I should do
I don't know what it takes
to change a heart that always breaks

Can't I fight with all i have
If it takes everything
I can always start again

My heart has first been filled
and now its first been spilled
You'll never know and that's ok
No I need just to turn and pray

every day will now be mine
and i will try and walk
farther from this hopeless dock
looking to the future's full horizon
I know my heart will wizen

When the time is right
I will reach to pick that fruit
that now is still not ripe
indeed, I should wait a while
until the day that God ordains
for me to meet my heart's one love

When my heart unites with his
I will thank God for you
and all you've taught me though
you'll really never know

I've thought of you far to often
and with each memory your image softens
I am young
and I am weak
but God, my father, is who I seek

You have your friends
I have mine
we don't mix and that's fine

If I remember you
I know I shouldn't
It's hard to forget
one like you were

this is silly
foolish mind
far more the fool
is my heart

I know I sound like silly sap
but this is where I should wrap
up all that I have said and thought
and think no more of you, my friend
this should really be the end

All I hope is one last thing
here goes my last fling
can we be friends?
just and only that?
Oh I'm silly
nevermind
you don't know
that it's you I mean

Anyway...I guess I thought I should put some kind of after disclaimer thing. The middle part is a bit weird...Anyway, this is the first time I've posted something relative to poem. Anywhere. This isn't even really a poem. It's just jerky thoughts without proper sentence structure. This isn't my best work. I'm not really all this emo.

I should be off to bed now so Good night!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!