Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good Morning!

Good Morning, Good morning, It's great to stay up late, Good morning, Good morning to You. Unless you have seen the movie Singin' in the Rain, you probably wouldn't have recognized this as the beginning of a song. Name of the song...what do you think? No, 'What do you think' is not the name of the song.
Anyway, those first few words tell you just about my last several hours. I just woke up and right now it is 10:23 am. I was up pretty late last night...or actually this morning to be precise. Now that I have active friends on msn it kinda gives me another reason to stay up late.
Last night, I do believe I might have had an epiphany. Now, I'm not really sure but if I did have one it would have been relative to blogging. I never knew so many of my friends blogged! I was chatting with Shing yi last night and she mentioned that she was reading blogs, so I asked her if she had one. She did, and when I went to it and started going down the list of names along the side I realized that there were a lot of people linked to her blog that I knew.
Ok here is the weird paradoxical situation. One of my ambitions is to be a writer, and here I am that I can barely write anything. I've written here and there, but really. Everything I've ever heard about writers is that they have to Write, Write, WRITE!! And here I just found all these great friends with well updated blogs and a lot of them have very different aspirations.
Well, I guess I have to prove to the world and prove to myself that I can be writer. I can do what is in my heart and soul a gift from God to do.

Oh, my mom just brought me my breakfast this morning! She's been so wonderful bringing me stuff cuz it's a little harder to get around on crutches. I wish I could at least take my plate into the kitchen but that wouldn't exactly work... I'm already banned from the kitchen because I broke a glass bowl by accidentally dragging it off the counter. Oops!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!