Sunday, January 11, 2009

How can I be rid of this??

When you think of someone way to much what do you do?
I tried this:
My friend once gave me the great advice that if you are obsessing to much over a person or guys in general. If your obsessing, (as I was and hopefully won't be so much in the future.) then you start purposefully obsessing about GOD.
So my idea was to get him out of my head...for extended segments of time. Every time I thought about him I would read a verse in the bible. Since, I couldn't keep stopping to read I kept count in my head and every so often would read a bunch of verse.

Needless to say I read a lot..a lot of verses that day...

I
Still
am
working
on
This. "-.-
I will persevere and if I can rid myself of this..this CRUSH. Then I will. And if I can't then I will simply bear it and enjoy the joys that come with it...and the annoying down and sometimes rather painful bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!