Saturday, January 10, 2009

Midnight, Feeling Blogish

It's midnight now and I should really be off to bed very soon. I am really looking forward to tomorrow. Actually I have been looking forward to tomorrow all week. Why? you might ask. Well, it's youth and this is the first time I will be part of a new DG! I'm switching groups from Petra to Ezra in SSMC. Pointless details unless you know what I'm talking about. Right now I'm super giddy because I just found out so many of my friends have blogs! I'm really going to start blogging. Ok Enough said about the blog already.

I really can't get myself to calm down enough to really tell you anything so I'd better go to bed. Tomorrow I'll write more. I'll tell you about why I have a cast, why I'm switching from Petra to Ezra, what I think about this new year, What happened this last week and hopefully a bit more. Whew~! I just gave myself a long list of stuff to do. Now I just have to do it. Accountability I guess hehe..even though there isn't anyone counting on me to do it yet! Still, I will because someday...someone is going to dig back into the begining of my blog and find this post and the posts that come after it!

Your's (The Lord's) )Truly!(.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!