Friday, January 16, 2009

Why on Earth?

Oh boy, I have now written two long and crazy heartfelt posts where half of it is terrible poetry about what I've been going through lately and both times I chickened out last minute and never posted the things. Oh bother, I guess when this whole crazy mess with my heart is over I'll post them and then people can see how foolish I was and how foolish I knew I'd been.
Ok. Those were some long sentences.

I'm still on crutches but it's all getting better. I can now put my full weight on my injured leg so that's helpful. Ok now for once I'm going to be gurlly and tell you about my shopping. For the longest time I have hated shopping. Really, I know it's crazy that a girl like me would hate to go shopping (clothes and window mainly hehe). But, BUT, I guess I'm changing...Now that I get an allowance for my clothes I can pick my clothes however I'd like as long as I can pay for it.
Of course, though, I still try and be reasonable. I could buy really expensive stuff but then I'd get about 1 shirt and maybe a pair of pants where else I can get a whole load of stuff. Anyway I went and have now bought four new shirts.
Man...Was that ever boring... >.<
I need to learn how to write well.
I guess that's one of the reasons I started this thing. Besides simply wanting to eventually give people a way to know me, I want a place to rant and rave about utter nonsense to my hearts content and hope that eventually my writing and spelling improve.
I'll end this one here and start afresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popularity...or total lack of it

Never Give Up!